Currently we have the following internships available
Verse Group has an opening for a talented and driven intern with a love of brands. The internship will be with our strategy team this summer in our New York City office.
While here, you will have the opportunity to experience how Verse Group creates and restages brands. Our team will challenge your writing prowess, research skills and eagerness to learn from day one.
What you will learn:
- How to research target markets
- How to benchmark brands
- What makes a market trend or a fad
- How brand stories are constructed
- How names and trademarks are created
- Currently enrolled in a Sociology, Cultural Anthropology, Communications or Marketing program or related area
- Clear and concise writer
- Strong secondary research skills
- Understanding of digital, mobile and social media
- Comfortable working within a Mac environment (Keynote, iMovie or Final Cut a plus!)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Must be located within the New York City metropolitan area
- An ear-catching sense of humor (having fun while you work is very important here)
A stipend or college credit is available. Please email a brief, 1-page cover letter along with your resume (all in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Verse Group is seeking a talented, driven, and flexible young designer for a summer internship in New York.
From day one, the entire team will challenge you to learn on the fly through first-hand, unfiltered exposure to every step in our creative process. Verse Group interns are self-motivated, creative problem solvers with a fresh perspective of design. They multitask effectively, work and conduct themselves with common sense, and adapt quickly. Most importantly, our interns are incredibly fun to be around and have an ear-catching sense of humor.
- Currently enrolled in a Graphic Design program or related area
- Strong comfortability with a Mac environment
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (proficiency in Powerpoint, Flash, HTML, and basic production skills a plus!)
- Basic knowledge of various file formats and their applications
A stipend or college credit is available. Please email your resume along with a brief sampling of your work (all in PDF format) to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!