ERA Real Estate
- The real estate market is evolving quickly with adoption of online real estate services such as Zillow, Trulia and StreetEasy.
- The ERA customers were an aging population, the aim was reach millennial first-time home buyers and build a lasting relationship.
- ERA was introducing a new of “smarter community” brand strategy – with a greater broker-centric approach to home selling.
- Modernize the ERA brand identity in a relevant way to signal change, but not too much to render ERA unrecognizable to it’s current customers.
- Increase visibility for the brokers as real estate is a relationship driven business.
- Provide unique forms and motifs for the lawn signage to aid recognition and legibility.
- Created a visual identity that modernizes the look and feel of ERA Real Estate.
- Furthering the streamlined notion of the house in the new symbol, while integrating the ERA name within the logo
- Provide a broker-led visual system to help franchisees further build on their relationships with homeowners.
- Attract more brokers to sign up with ERA and to bring their trusted relationships with them.
- Helped launch the brand and provide ongoing support as ERA develops new franchisee relations hips.