100 Years of Accelerating Tomorrow
- Lockheed Martin branding was unchanged during 8 years of tremendous change.
- Many of Lockheed Martin projects are top-secret, limiting the types of stories the company can share.
- In this centennial year, will adding a Centennial story fragment overall communications?
- Customers want the benefits of innovation. But Lockheed Martin had lost its reputation for innovation to brands like Apple, Google and IBM.
- Upcoming centennial was an unparalleled opportunity to reclaim the innovation mantle
- Deep dive into category by re-analysis of customer research and company history
- Brand strategy to focus primary marketing and internal communications on Lockheed Martin’s 100 year track-record of innovations that lead to customer achievements
- Simply saying “innovation” is not differentiating. Create a fresh way to tell Lockheed Martin’s legendary approach to innovation – a dynamic, accelerating cycle of innovations leading new breakthroughs
- Activate the Lockheed Martin logo as a visual metaphor for accelerating innovation. Extend into a bold new visual identity system.
- Create the primary Centennial applications.
- Disseminate the Centennial brand story through online tools and templates; and agency partner consultations
- Exceeding expectations on employee engagement
- Strong customer responses